Position Title: Logistics Coordinator.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Logistics Coordinator job opportunity is available at a Foremost Indigenous Logistics Transportation Company for individuals who possess Bsc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Maximizing revenue by ensuring trip targets are achieved.
- Disbursement of loading fees and trip allowance to drivers.
- Collating and processing Driver waybills for invoicing.
- Compilation of daily expense reports from all depots.
- Coordinate the inspection of truck calibration charts on a monthly basis and tracking of expiry dates.
- Conduct pre-trip briefing for drivers and ensure journey plan is issued before dispatch of trucks from the loading plant/location.
- Record and share a journey plan on the trip analysis sheet with stakeholders within the Operations and Journey Management Control Centre.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Minimum of a BSc certification.
- 0-2 Years Post NYSC experience.
Apply Before :-
29th February, 2020.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: