Position Title: Logistics Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Logistics Manager job opportunity is available at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Marketing or a similar discipline is preferred.
We are looking for a charismatic and hardworking Logistic Manager who will oversee to the whole logistic operations, in accordance to best possible costs and down time periods, whilst generating management reports in line with spend versus budgets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Responsible for managing fleet related operational costs in line with functional budget requirements
- Monitor cost and limit vehicle down-time, recommending performance change measures aimed to continuously improving and business position
- Formulation and implementation of regulations and strategies to manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service accordingly.
- Prepare monthly / yearly budgets based on plans and strategy put in place for smooth running of the company.
- Manage the control of flow packages to ensure customers receive products on time.
- Oversee Warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation, and planning of workers.
- Prepare workforce schedules and ensure distribution workers follow safety rules.
- Partner and negotiate with clients, custom brokers, suppliers, manufacturers, and other partners concerned to maintain good public relationships.
- Generally, supervises daily operations of staffs within and outside region and give support when needed.
- Formulates employee management regulations and resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Work to improve the efficiency of the company’s supply chain.
- Identify and collate enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Male candidates preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Marketing or a similar discipline is preferred.
- Age: 30-40 years
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience with a global logistics/Express company is desired,
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of supervisory/managerial experience in a similar role.
- Have strong passion for in work, with the ability to adapt to strong work intensity
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to identify, communicate resolve issues, manage risk, and develop update and issue resolution summaries to the development team
- Excellent leadership abilities, with the ability to take initiative.
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) skills to and experience required
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Must be able to make sound and logical decisions
Apply Before :-
30th January, 2020.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
WHO IS Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited?
Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.View More Jobs at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: