Position Title: Logistics Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Logistics Manager job opportunity is available at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Candidate will be responsible for the overall logistics function in the petroleum products supply chain.
- He/she will organise and monitor the storage and distribution of products including operations and execution of processes/systems and accountable for the area metrics in the following activities: Incident Free Operation, Strategic Distribution and Rationalization, Customer relationship Management, Business Support, and Continuous Operations Effectiveness.
- Candidate must ensure all PEF returns are properly processed, analysed, summarized and submitted timely to PEF office monthly and maintain a quarterly reconciliation and certificate of claims and allowances obtained.
- Ensure trucks are put to efficient use, maintain and meet with the approved turnaround time.
- Ensure drivers are adequately trained to drive in an efficient and accident-free manner.
- Ensure haulers comply with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues
- Supervise the work of District Logistics Managers, Distribution Supervisors, and Assistant Distribution Supervisor schedulers.
- Monitors performance and ensures targets are met.
18th September, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Sellafield Energy Resources Limited?
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.View More Jobs at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: