Position Title: Logistics Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Logistics Officer job opportunity is available at HCD RoyalConnect Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Receive and process online orders
- Create and manage Customer’s orders and send invoice to Customers while confirming payments made
- Export Customer orders from the Company’s website to drive
- Create report on Customer’s orders and liaise with the Logistics Supervisor and Dispatch Riders to schedule pick-up and deliveries
- Actively track orders after handing over to Dispatch riders
- Update each order or transaction status on the Company’s website
- Work with Riders to resolve issues or challenges experienced on the field
- Receive and attend to customer enquiries and queries via telephone and email
- Prepare and send daily report to the Logistics Supervisor after close of business
- Creating shipping / delivery routes and schedules
- Tracking shipment progress
- Understanding safety/security processes and procedures
- Receive and confirm international shipment
- Keep accurate record of all items/packages in the office
- Take regular stock of all items/packages in the office.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE in any discipline.
- At least 1 year experience in customer service or operations
- Must reside around Ipaja/Meiran/Songo Otta and its environs
- Must have Driving experience with relevant liceince
- Knowledge of customer service management
- Knowledge of a typical Logistics firm operations and processes
- Proficient in the use of computer
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to effectively prioritize needs
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly
22nd October, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS HCD RoyalConnect Limited?
HCD-RoyalConnect Limited; is a wholly indigenour firm, licensed by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment. Our main business is that of Manpower Training and Development, Recruitment, Outsourcing/Consulting, and providing HR Support Solutions to Organisations.View More Jobs at HCD RoyalConnect Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: