Position Title: Logistics Officer.
Logistics Officer job opportunity is available at HOR Logistics for individuals who possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE in any discipline.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Receive and process online orders
- Create and manage Customer’s orders and send invoice to Customers while confirming payments made
- Export Customer orders from the Company’s website to drive
- Create report on Customer’s orders and liaise with the Operations co-ordinator and Dispatch Riders to schedule pick-up and deliveries
- Actively track orders after handing over to Dispatch riders
- Update each order or transaction status on the Company’s website
- Work with Riders to resolve issues or challenges experienced on the field
- Prepare and send daily report to the Operation co-ordinator after close of business
- Receive and confirm international shipment
- Keep accurate record of all items / packages in the office
- Take regular stock of all items / packages in the office.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE in any discipline
- At least 1 year experience in a Logistics company
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to effectively prioritise
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Proficient in the use of computer.
29th January, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Logistics Officer Abuja” as the subject of the e-mail.
WHO IS HOR Logistics?
HOR Logistics is one of the fastest growing in the Logistics and transportation Industry, we offer local deliveries within lagos, Ibadan and abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistance.View More Jobs at HOR Logistics
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: