Position Title: Logistics & Supply Chain Manager.
Job Station: Kano State.
Logistics & Supply Chain Manager job opportunity is available at Nutri K Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualification.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Ensure purchase done in a transparent, professional and transparent manner; Price, quality, product/supplier in relationship with technical support.
- Ensures internal procedures defined & properly followed within defined procurement good processes.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Strategically plan and design logistics processes for the development of new products, inventory management and systems, manufacturing, shipment and delivery and returns on products.
- Ensuring the successful implementation of operations in line with customer demand
- Supervise the proper implementation of procedures
- Ensure appropriate procurement documentation systems are in place to process orders
- Supervise shipments management and ensure appropriate follow‐up with clients
- Ensure the maximum optimization of resources and outputs in the best interest of both clients and the society
- Conduct market surveys to evaluate the ability of suppliers to meet the criteria related to costs, delivery timeline, product quality and quantity
- Responsible for periodic supplier performance evaluation and the corresponding generated reports.
- Direct the hiring, training, supervision, mentoring, and performance evaluations of supply chain employees
- Develop annual plans with prioritization and resourcing
- Manage the development and implementation of contract management and procurement frameworks
- Conduct supply chain risk assessment and management plan
- Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set goals
- Develop and implement new systems and optimizations in compliance with growth plans
- Support the development of supply chain training materials and technical manuals
- Manage contractor and subcontractor activities, reviewing proposals, developing performance specifications, and serving as a liaison with the organizations
- Develop management and project reports
- Prepare periodic performance reports to present to top management
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- University Degree from an accredited academic institution in Logistics, Supply Chain or any relevant field
- Three years of relevant experience in similar role.
- Five years as Logistics/Supply Chain
- Experience working MS office package is required.
- Experience working for manufacturing companies will be an added advantage.
- Experience of leading team
Apply Before :-
30th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted.
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
WHO IS Nutri K Limited?
Nutri K Limited – Is a subsidiary of Nutriset Group which was established to provide technical support in the specialized manufacturing, commercialization and distribution process of ready to-use food for the treatment and prevention of malnutrition in Nigeria.View More Jobs at Nutri K Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: