Position Title: Maintenance Manager.
Job Station: Rivers State.
Maintenance Manager job opportunity is available at Alan & Grant for individuals who possess B.Sc./HND in Engineering.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the effective functioning of the hotel facilities and provides an efficient and safe environment for employees and guests by using best business practices to manage resources, services and processes to meet organisational goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Create policies and procedures as well as ensure the implementation of the policies
- Work with contractors to coordinate renovations, remodeling projects and new construction as well as manage relationships with vendors and service providers
- Ensure all services & upgrades are performed with the least disruption to operations as per Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain a good working stock of equipment according to operational requirement
- Keep all equipment in good repair with a minimum of downtime by providing day-to-day maintenance of the equipment.
- Carry out routine checks on the facility, equipment and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standard
- Inspect alarm systems such as carbon dioxide and fire protection devices and quickly schedule repairs when needed
- Ensure compliance with the overall business objectives and growth strategies
- Complete periodic maintenance of equipment and machinery by following the recommended upkeep schedule throughout the life of the devices.
- Manage workers to complete a variety of tasks related to maintenance of machinery, including plumbing, electrical jobs, heating and air conditioning, structural concerns and more depending on the scope of the project.
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol.
- Monitor and apply preventative measures to the building to reduce the risk of future problems, such as using a sealant on a flat roof.
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- Troubleshoot common issues with equipment and assist operators with getting back to a productive mode
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Engineering
- 5 years’ experience with 2 years in similar role
- Attention to detail to ensure that all jobs are completed in an exemplary manner and any potential hazards or warning signs of problems are not overlooked
- In depth knowledge of trouble shooting, general maintenance practices & processes
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Communicate plans for upper level improvements to maintenance worker staff
- Working knowledge of appropriate tools, common appliances and devices
- Strong knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Experience in planning and coordinating maintenance operations, keeping track and report on all activities
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with subordinates and other staff
- Primary understanding of the use of MS Office
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS Alan & Grant?
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.View More Jobs at Alan & Grant
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: