Position Title: Malaria Program Volunteer.
Job Station: Abuja.
Malaria Program Volunteer job opportunity is available at Management Sciences for Health (MSH) for individuals who possess Degree in a Health field, related discipline, or equivalent training.
Main Purpose of Job
- The Malaria Program Volunteer will be supervised by and report to the Senior Malaria Technical Advisor (SMTA). The responsibilities will include supporting the PMI-S Technical Team in its daily operations such as planning, implementation and coordination of technical support and assistance to the key stakeholder – NMEP while supporting to conduct activities and interventions by the technical team within the PMI-S task orders.
- The Volunteer will therefore provide assistance and direct support to the SMTA, the Senior Private Sector & Systems Advisor (SPSSA) and the Senior Malaria Program Officer (SMPO) in the overall performance of their roles and technical functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Provide direct support and assistance to the SMTA, SPSSA and the SMPO in the day-to-day performance of their technical roles across the PMI-S Task Orders
- Contribute to preparation of project reports, documentation of good practices, and technical publications.
- Contribute to visibility of PMI for States Project work through innovative presentation of project approaches and results.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- A first Degree in a Health field, related discipline, or equivalent training.
- At least 3 years’ experience (Post-NYSC) in health program management preferably Malaria program.
- Proven programmatic, technical and managerial expertise and experience with ability to provide such support when required.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Computer skills: Windows applications for word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to manage project communications and disseminate project information are required.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- MSH is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, religion, creed, citizenship, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability unrelated to job requirements.
- MSH will take affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed and that employees are treated without regard to their race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran and disability status. In compliance with U.S. Department of Labor Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Section 4212 of the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act, MSH has developed and maintains an affirmative action program and plan.
WHO IS Management Sciences for Health (MSH)?
The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.View More Jobs at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: