Position Title: Manager, Business Enablement.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Manager, Business Enablement job opportunity is available at MTN Nigeria for individuals who possess First degree in any relevant discipline
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Support the sm business enablement in ensuring the timely implementation of transformation initiatives to drive positive business outcomes.
- Responsible coordinating and facilitating cross functional transformation initiatives and impact tracking of initiatives to assure benefits accrue to the bottom-line.
- Central coordinating unit responsible for ensuring cross-functional collaboration, prioritization and key administration of products steering committee (pscom) processes
- Drive increase in shareholder return by ensuring that transformation office initiatives are aligned to achieve all elements on the business score card. (e.g. grow market share, grow ict & data revenue, increase ebitda margins, assure revenue, capex returns management and net subscriber additions).
- Contribute to the evaluation of financial viability of organizational product concepts and initiatives
- Serve mtnn’s customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of mtn group and mtnn transformation initiatives focusing on customer centricity to reflect in a positive and improving net promoter score
- Regular communication to maintain customer relationships.
- Ensure all project documentation (including reports, demand pipeline, initiative concept etc) are indexed and stored accessibly for the TO.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) And develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Ensure that internal stakeholders are kept informed of the progress of the to in achieving business targets.
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration required to achieve set objectives of the business enablement unit
- Champion program management through evolving, developing and tracking the execution of strategic initiatives, operational reviews and scorecard metrics
- Support the development of departmental strategic plans, key performance indicators and departmental objectives to maximize productivity to ensure customer obligations are fulfilled and track progress
- Support the sm business enablement in determining the right technique for the project, and deciding when an outcome is of sufficient quality to be communicated and acted upon.
- Support the management and mitigation of risks to the business through ensuring consistency, accuracy, and competency across all initiatives.
- Prepare content to facilitate communication of decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding business unit requests, projects and initiatives.
- Proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build a competitive advantage and improving efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
- Track and report project, products & initiatives progress as committed, and report issues in a timely manner
- Support the development of a highly capable business enablement team within the transformation office that provides critical thinking, timely visibility on progress and delivers on the agreed business plan.
- Coach and mentor the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals, awareness of all related job requirements and accountabilities and leverage human resources through the deployment of robust people management practices.
- Normal Mtnn working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English language
- Possession of project management certification or an MBA is advantageous
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Management track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in telecoms or technology sectors
- Experience working in a global/multinational management consultancy (understanding emerging markets) advantageous
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies.
- Proven project management experience, preferably with an organization health component.
- High performing individual with strong standing, credibility across organization and a natural internal network.
- Strong analytical skills and sound business judgment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to help others organize problem-solving
- Respected by employees; good mentor for subordinates
- Excellent communication skills; strong networking and influencing skills
- Experience creating and presenting presentations to all levels of the organization
- Strategic outlook and attention to detail.
- Certification in Project Management
- Leadership Development Programs
- Programme Management.
- BSc or HND.
Apply Before :-
23rd December, 2019.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS MTN Nigeria?
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.View More Jobs at MTN Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: