Position Title: Manager, Customer Acquisition.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Manager, Customer Acquisition job opportunity is available at MTN Nigeria for individuals who possess degree Computer Science or related field
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- To support, maintain and optimize the ERP applications, Provisioning Voucher management, Trade Partner’s Portals and other related applications/services.
- Responsible for End to end impact analysis of new solutions and integration with ERP system and supervise the administration & development of IS applications, maintenance, support and upgrades
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Information Systems Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business scorecard. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Customer Experience Project.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Provide technical support and assistance to multiple Application teams, troubleshooting, analyzing causes, tuning performance and conducting user acceptance tests.
- Interface between IS Infrastructure Team and IS Applications Support Teams to ensure optimal capacity planning.
- Interface between IS Solution Delivery Team and IS Applications Support Teams seamless solutions integration and deployment.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service/customer experience.
- Track and monitor application development policies and processes in respect of ERP applications, ensuring compliance with set standards
- Review User business needs for application systems and identify requirements and integration needs of suitable applications, identifying trade-offs between competing systems.
- Support the delivery of new solutions through reviews, analysis, integration recommendations, and technology advice and software evaluation.
- Develop and maintain proper documentation and blueprint of all IS applications.
- Carry out routine system controls, audits and security checks to ensure optimal system performance and identify and resolve application issues.
- Supervise, organize and co-ordinate the activities of the application team and ensure proper issue/ problem investigation, analysis, escalation and resolution of application issues and problems
- Monitor and maintain the performance of ERP applications within the business and document improvement opportunities, as well as any technical constraints and process challenges.
- Develop the project scope, problem statement and goal statement, assist with project-planning and co-ordinate input and maintain plans throughout project life cycle.
- Monitor and maintain the performance of applications within the business, ensuring constraints and new requirements are documented and updates are created accordingly.
- Manage and provide direction for the application team in support of business operations and ensure that operational delivery of system outputs are met in line with OLAs and SLAs.
- Review applications and ensure availability of operational recovery strategies and mechanism.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- NormalMTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- First degree Computer Science or related field
- Fluent in English
- RDBMS Certification such as Oracle Certified Professional.
- Unix/Windows training/certification.
- Project Management training/certification
- ERP (IFS, Oracle EBS/Cloud) Training.
- ITIL Foundation certification – desired
- 6 – 13 years of experience which includes:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- In-depth understanding of Telco infrastructure and processes.
- Development skills in more than one programming language e.g. PL/SQL, VB.Net, Java etc and industry standard RDBMS (Oracle or MS SQL).
- Knowledge of ERP Applications (IFS, Voucher management, Hyperion, HR& Payroll, Oracle EBS/Cloud).
- Understanding of business processes; Financials, Supply Chain, Project Management, Sales and Distributions
- Experience supporting Vendor developed applications.
- Ability to suggest solutions to application’s problem. Work with vendors at arriving and implementing solutions identified.
- Project Management experience is required
- Practical experience of IT best practices ITIL, Etom NGOSS and SDLC.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Design, implement databases (create and maintain tables, views, packages, etc), and administer and support databases
- Ability to analyse reported incidents and apply the appropriate solution to the known problem
- Able to evaluate the utility and relevance of features and functions of various web sites, software applications or products to determine how they could be applied to enhance existing solutions.
- Knowledge of SAN, Clustering, server configuration, LAN, WAN, distributed systems etc.
- BSc or HND.
Apply Before :-
23rd December, 2019.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS MTN Nigeria?
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.View More Jobs at MTN Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: