Position Title: Manager, Enterprise Projects.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Manager, Enterprise Projects job opportunity is available at MTN Nigeria for individuals who possess BSc or HND.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Supports strategic project management, across key infrastructure and high-impact cross-functional projects.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing the Division’s processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business scorecard. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimization etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Participate in Contract negotiations to reduce cost and drive MTNN Value Creation Philosophy.
- Support cost reduction; improve speed to market and quality in driving the execution of business projects.
- Drive end-to-end implementation of the BRIGHT Delivery Methodology (BDM)
- Maintain single view of ALL projects including their benefits, risk management, progress and resourcing.
- Identify internal and external risks and mitigants.
- Organize and coordinate steering committee and project meetings to present reports and solve problems with the steering committee, and/or project committee
- Evaluate the results of each project and develop recommendations to improve the functioning of the program management system
- Maintain a central project tracking/reporting system for management use
- Assist in the developing the capability, governance and processes needed to prioritise, resource and track all related projects.
- Ensure compliance to the gating methodology in the execution of all projects to ensure that projects are delivered on time, cost-effectively and meet MTN’s quality standards
- Support the embedding of cross-functional collaboration and coordination in all projects, particularly within networks, commercial, technology, etc.
- Serve MTNN’s customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Support the drive to increase MTNN’s Net Promoter Score
- Build Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Support the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project etc.
- Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value.
- Work with the appropriate units to pre-evaluate risks on new project. Put plans in place to mitigate risks associated with Health and Safety etc.
- Support business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English language
- Project Management certification or an MBA is an added advantage
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- 3 years managerial experience
- Experience across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous, including prior local market experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in project/program management including tracking and planning projects
- Knowledge of wireless telecommunication market and infrastructure an advantage
- Proven intermediate experience using tools such as MS Project, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Project Portfolio Management tool
- Proven ability to drive collaboration across multiple business areas and drive for results in order to achieve business objectives
- Good Financial knowledge, ability to define/track project/program financials such as Budget, Margin, Invoicing, Revenue recognition.
- Project Management methodologies
- Business Continuity and Contingency Planning.
- BSc or HND.
Apply Before :-
23rd December, 2019.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS MTN Nigeria?
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.View More Jobs at MTN Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: