Position Title: Marketing and Communications Executive (Intern).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Marketing and Communications Executive (Intern) job opportunity is available at Vasiti.com for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Relationship management with brands, partners, organizations and so on.
- Prepare and send out proposals, set up meetings and carry out presentations.
- Research, analyze and gain solid knowledge of relevant subjects.
- Identify and research on companies that would be interested in the student market, understand their needs and develop plans to address them.
- Developing relationships with potential media partners/influencers to grow media coverage online and offline.
- Responsible for communication with customers, staff and all stakeholders.
- Involved in marketing products to increase for daily sales of products and also promotion of the brand
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Must be a graduate.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English language(Oral and Written English).
- Must reside around Ikeja.
Apply Before :-
20th December, 2019.
N30,000 – N40,000/Month
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email with attached CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
WHO IS Vasiti.com?
Vasiti.com is a platform for students, student entrepreneurs and small businesses in or around campus to buy or sell goods & services. Vasiti also has a magazine which covers activities around campus, daily student hacks and opportunities like scholarships, internship etc for students.View More Jobs at Vasiti.com
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: