Position Title: Marketing Coordinator.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Marketing Coordinator job opportunity is available at KPMG Nigeria for individuals who possess Bachelors Degree and a Masters Degree in Marketing or Business from an accredited institution.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
The suitable qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Bachelors Degree and a Masters Degree in Marketing or Business from an accredited institution.
- 3 -5 years’ experience in a related role (e.g. Marketing Manager).
- Experience with Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to hit tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in and ability to gain risk insights analyzing large volumes of data.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS KPMG Nigeria?
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.View More Jobs at KPMG Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: