Position Title: Marketing Executive.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Marketing Executive job opportunity is available at Corporate World Wear for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Create awareness of and develop the brand communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- Source advertising opportunities and work closely with the team to design marketing materials such as banners and adverts.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts.
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Source for clients via online and offline platforms.
- Oevelop and implement a marketing strategy (often as part of a wider sales and marketing programme)
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective.
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management.
- Maintain and update customer databases.
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum of OND qualification
30th November, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Corporate World Wear?
Corporate World Wear is an online fashion retail company with a special focus on corporate wears and the corporate world. We offer a wide range of products and services for the corporate world.View More Jobs at Corporate World Wear
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: