Position Title: Marketing Executive.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Marketing Executive job opportunity is available at Inguest Global Partners Limited for individuals who possessHND / B.Sc Degree.
- We are seeking to urgently hire Marketing Executives to be deployed in Lagos. They will be responsible to market and sell the bank’s products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- To focus on driving customer acquisition and growing volumes, especially in the area of Retail business in the Bank through opening of different types of accounts.
- To give feedback to the sales team and product management about market situations on new product/existing product development/upgrade for growing small and medium scale businesses and individuals in our marketing environment.
- To reactivate inactive and dormant accounts in the branch and reactivation by proxy as well as USSD.
- To on board new and existing customers on alternate channels such as mobile app, internet banking and USSD platform.
- To bring about value added benefits to every customer by cross selling other value-added products to every customer.
- To come up with initiatives and ideas that enables improved productivity and achievement of milestones.
- Build a customer retention strategy e.g. keeping customers informed and using gamification.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- HND / B.Sc Degree from a reputable institution
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Not more than 28 years
- Candidate must be very smart and tech-savvy
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior.
- Salary: Attractive
- Other Benefits: Commission, HMO, Pension, 13th Month and Annual Leave Allowance.
Apply Before :-
31st July, 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.View More Jobs at Inguest Global Partners Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: