Position Title: Material Management Coding Executer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Material Management Coding Executer job opportunity is available at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited for individuals who possess Bachelor of Engineering Degree or Diploma, preferably Mechanical.
- This role is responsible for Cataloging and codification of material
- Have experience for items related to oil and gas, petrol chemical, petro chemical, power plant industries
- Knowledge of Mechanical, instrumentation, electrical items, drilling materials etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
Functional Knowledge about:
- Cataloguing of items from source data
- Quality check of catalogued items
- Codification of items based on Master Logic
- Identification of duplicate materials
- Grouping of items as per category
- Noun and Modifier selection.
- Aware about MESC (Material and Equipment Standard and Code), UNSPSC (United Nations Standard Products and Services Code) and Materials Standards.
- Aware about CMT (Catalogue Management Tool) and Materials Standards
- Advance Knowledge about Microsoft Excel.
- SAP-MM/ Oracle / Other ERP system related
- Co-ordination with plant head / plant manager /engineer for item details.
- General Knowledge of warehouse functions.
- Preparation of daily /weekly /monthly report of above activities
- Other Job, If any related to Catalogue Management & Warehouse Management.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Minimum: 5 – 10 years work experience in Material Master Data Management.
- Educational: Bachelor of Engineering Degree or Diploma, preferably Mechanical.
- Pay / benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:View More Jobs at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: