Latest job opportunities at McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited. See the requirements and procedure to apply for McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited jobs online.
McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited is currently seeking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the following vacant posts:
- Customer Service Officer
Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
- A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers.
- BA degree/HND in Mass Communication, and related courses.
- 2 years in Customer Service Jobs. Candidates must reside on the Island
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Job Location: Ogun
- The Bursar is a Principal Officer by statute and the Chief Financial Officer of the University.
- He is responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration and control of the financial affairs of the College.
- Coordinating the financial operations of the University
- Establishing appropriate internal control system
- Advising the Vice-Chancellor on financial matters
- Preparing periodic/annual financial reports of the University
- Developing and installing an efficient accounting System
- Interpreting financial regulations
- Performing any other related duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- The candidate must possess a good University Degree with a minimum of Second Class (Honours) in Accounting or related disciplines.
- Must be a fellow/member of any of the recognized professional bodies, like ICAN or ANAN.
- He/she must have at least Seven (7) years relevant post-qualification experience with a minimum of (5) years at management level in the University system.
- A postgraduate degree in relevant area will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must have impeccable character
- Must possess high level of competence and dependability
- An enviable record in fund raising, resource, revenue mobilization, sponsorship and endorsement drive management working with other arms of the University to ensure financial stability
- Must be physically and mentally fit; and He/she must be computer literate and very conversant with accounting packages.
Job Location: Ogun
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Research and interpret accounting policies and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant discipline.
- Certifications from ICAN or ACCA.
- Minimum of 5 years’ accounting experience.
- Experience in accounting process enhancement and cost control.
- Working knowledge of Sage Evolution or other accounting system an advantage.
- Conversant with Nigerian Taxation system.
- Proven ability to work with department HODs in terms of budgets, financial controls etc.
- Computer literate including Microsoft excel, Microsoft word etc.
How to Apply for McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited Jobs.
Apply Before: 10th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited.
Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: