Position Title: Mechanical Instructor.
Mechanical Instructor job opportunity is available at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI) for individuals who possess B.Sc. / B.Eng. / B.Tech in Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields.
Summary of Job Description
- The job entails imparting Technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled trainee, theory and hand-on in the area of Mechanical, Electro-mechanical via the use of modern Training aids, software, simulators and hands-on equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Ability to facilitate Technical hand-on Training.
- Implement Mechanical & Electro-mechanical Trainings and projects.
- Developing & updating new Mechanical and Electro-mechanical courses and course manuals.
- Building Mechanical & Electro-mechanical Trainers to facilitate Training programmes
- Research software on-line to facilitate Technical Training programmes.
- Be part of the research and development team in Mechanical related project and Training.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Readiness to travel for in-plant Training.
- Ability to multi-task.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Mechanical Instructor will have over 2-5 years’ skill and competence in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have been part of a Mechanical Engineering projects.
- B.Sc. / B.Eng. / B.Tech in Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields.
- Ability to design Training materials and Trainers.
- Minimum of 30 years old.
- Over 2 years hands-on training and facilitation experience & presentation skills
- Must be skilled in relevant software applications and use.
11th December, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)?
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI) is an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
AETI has been established after thorough research into the technological direction of the present-day manufacturing, oil & gas, telecommunication and engineering/technical services industries in Nigeria and across Africa. Companies keep expanding to meet products/services demand challenges using new technologies. In achieving this, the aid of automation processes and controls are used to meet high volume production and service demands.
Our objective is to bridge the engineering/technical knowledge deficiency gap between the theoretical skills and knowledge of the graduates of educational system and what the industries require, as well as rendering professional technical recruitment and engineering consulting services to the industries.View More Jobs at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: