Position Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Medical Laboratory Scientist job opportunity is available at Paramount Lifecare for individuals who possess Bachelor’s Degree
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Examining and analyzing blood, body fluids, tissues, and cells.
- Establishing quality assurance programs to monitor and ensure the accuracy of test results
- Keeps abreast of reference and critical values for neonates, infants, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients so that the appropriate physician notification takes place in the event of the recovery of critical values related to specific age groups.
- Promotes good public relations through productive and professional interaction with patients, physicians, and other staff.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Candidates should reside within and around Festac/Amuwo Axis.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- A registered member of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN) with (BMLS or AMLSN).
- Possess a current practicing license.
- Must have at least 2 years working experience post-NYSC.
N90,000 – N100,000 monthly.
9th December, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Paramount Lifecare?
Paramount LifeCare has emerged as the pioneers in diagnostic imaging and laboratory tests in Nigeria. Our commitment to quality and our philosophy of putting the patient first always has ensured that over the past year, Paramount Medicals has established a reputation for excellence and reliability and has become a household name for quality diagnostic services.View More Jobs at Paramount Lifecare
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: