Position Title: Medical Representative.
Medical Representative job opportunity is available at Devon Pharmaceuticals Company Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Understand and implement sales strategies
- Cultivate, strengthen and maintain professional relations with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), doctors, pharmacists, whilst adhering to company policies and ethical practices
- Energy and passion to sell assigned products and stay abreast of competition
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc. in Pharmacy , Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Physiology or other Medical Sciences.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- 1-2 years of proven work experience will be an added advantage. However, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
22nd January, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter as one attachment to: email@example.com stating the location you’re applying for as part of the email subject. (i.e, Medical Sales Representative Ibadan).
WHO IS Devon Pharmaceuticals Company Limited?
Devon Pharmaceuticals Company Limited is one of the fastest-growing Pharmaceutical companies. We have become a household name pharmaceutical segment we operate in.View More Jobs at Devon Pharmaceuticals Company Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: