Position Title: Medical Sales Consultant.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Medical Sales Consultant job opportunity is available at Smart Partners Consulting Limited for individuals who possess Bachelor’s degree in Medical Sciences.
- We are in need of a sales consultant to play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of the organization. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Identify and establish new business.
- Organize appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based health-care staff.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Persuasively present products to health-care staff including doctors and nurses.
- Acquire doctors and dentists, with a preference for specialists.
- Collect necessary documentation to facilitate the publishing of acquired doctors and dentists.
- Coach and mentor published doctors and dentists.
- Pay-for-Performance Temporary Contract.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- A Bachelor’s degree in Medical Sciences with at least 2 years work experience
- Experience in medical sales role, preferably working with Doctors is preferred but not mandatory.
- Proven track record of successful sales transactions
- A commitment to continually meet or exceed established sales targets.
- Strong negotiation and selling skills coupled with the ability to work on a team and independently.
- Strong analytical skills and good business acumen.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Industry experience is a plus.
30th September, 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.View More Jobs at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: