Position Title: Medical Sales Representative.
Job Station: Abuja.
Medical Sales Representative job opportunity is available at LifeBank for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Schedule and conduct sales appointments with key resources personnel of hospitals abd blood banks to sell LifeBank products
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedules
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Provide daily call reports as well as weekly and monthly report of sales efforts in marked sales territory.
- Organise sales campaigns to create awareness and increase product publicity
- Regularly follow up with signed hospitals and blood banks to ensure they are using the app and placing orders
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare and customer support.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in particular are.
- Expert level knowledge of department processes and product to serve as the first line of support in resolving internal and external customer issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Functions of the Role
- The medical sales representative will be responsible for promoting LifeBank and its products to hospital and blood banks
- She / he will build market positions for LifeBank by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- She / he will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationship and develop new opportunities for LifeBanks’s products and service.
- Will report to the marketing and sales lead.
- Work in the office
- Visit prospective client sites
- Will be required to write proposals and reports
- Will be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- B.Sc. or M.Sc in Marketing, Business, Communication, Finance.
- 2-4 years experience in direct sales
- Proven work experience as a business development manager a plus
- Experience in the medical industry a plus
- Record of substantial achievement of territory quotas with knowledge of CRM tools
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skill
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- high proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Have a deep desire to work in the start-up industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Very tech-savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves a challenge
Apply Before :-
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
WHO IS LifeBank?
LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.View More Jobs at LifeBank
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: