Position Title: Mental Health Supervisor.
Job Station: Borno State.
Mental Health Supervisor job opportunity is available at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) for individuals who possess Degree in Psychology or Psychiatry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Participate in the planning, supervision and coordination of mental health / pycho-social related services in the programme in accordance with MSF standards in order to provide the most appropriate mental health support for patients.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Experience in implementation of mental health and psychosocial support
- Hands-on Experience in SGBV Mental health support
- Experience in psychiatric consultations and follow-up´s
- Experience in phycological First Aid Training.
- Fully Knowledgeable In mental health Sensitization.
- Experience in rational use psychotropic drug and their consumption
- Degree in Psychology or Psychiatry
- Psycho-social counselling experience of at least 2 years.
- Must have a practicing license
- English and Hausa language essential.
- People Management
- As per the MSF salary scale (National contract).
7th April, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should: apply online
WHO IS Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)?
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: