Position Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant.
Job Station: Abuja.
Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant job opportunity is available at Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN) for individuals who possess BA/BSc. /HND.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant under the supervision of the Project’s Manager will support the team to make the best decisions that will highly impact on the quality, accountability, effectiveness and performance of the Pooled Fund Project.
- The ability to source and support new funding opportunities as well as professional management of stakeholders (Donor, Government, Private Sector, Partners) relationships is crucial for the organisation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Monitor and evaluate all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project goals and objectives.
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results.
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, annual and other reports to Project Management Team.
- Design appropriate M&E tools and provide support on the use of the tools.
- Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager in preparing relevant reports.
- Assist Project Team in the preparation of reports on the findings and lessons learnt from project activities.
- In coordination with the Head of programme, develop, manage and maintain strategic partnerships with all stakeholders.
- Monitor, analyze and consolidate relevant grant information and disseminate where relevant within CS-SUNN.
- Work with the Finance and Programme staff to ensure the effective utilization of grants monitoring systems in terms of projections and forecasting, monitoring of expenditure, negotiations with grantors for budget modifications and completion of project reports.
- Participate in the research and active identification of grant opportunities and develop grant proposals in line with agreed organizational procedures to suit the requirements of different donors.
- Produce and regularly update a comprehensive mapping of all donor opportunities.
- Provide inputs and updated information on project outcomes on CS-SUNN’s website
- Constantly provide evidence-based feedbacks and reports that could support to the strengthening of the growth and development of CS-SUNN
- Update and share the Monitoring and Evaluation plan regularly.
- Ensure focus on targeted objectives and deliverable.
- Sustain effective Improvement and growth through the capturing of learnings learnt on the organisations successes and failures.
- Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to CS-SUNN and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission. Sexual exploitation and abuse breaches humanitarian accountability and the “do no harm” principle. CS-SUNN is committed to an institutional culture of trust and integrity that prevents and addresses sexual misconduct of any kind.
- Perform other duties as required.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- A seasoned graduate BA/BSc. /HND.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Knowledge of data analysis, management and reporting. Relevant Certifications in M&E and related fields will be an added advantage.
- Emotionally intelligence and positive attitude to work, team and organisation.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Applications especially excel and any other statistical package.
Apply Before :-
31st May, 2020.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: Only selected candidates will be invited for the interview.
WHO IS Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN)?
The Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN) is a non-governmental, non-profit making coalition, made up of organizations with a shared vision to transform Nigeria into a country where every citizen has food and is nutrition secured. CS-SUNN pursues this lofty goal by engaging and mobilizing Government and Non-state actors to advocate for relevant policy implementation, raise awareness, generate evidence, build capacity and stimulate communities to scale-up nutrition in Nigeria, with special focus on maternal and child nutrition. The organizational capacity of CS-SUNN to become a leading voice on nutrition advocacy in Nigeria led to the SUN Movement Pooled Fund Project.View More Jobs at Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: