Position Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer.
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer job opportunity is available at Society for Family Health (SFH) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- This position will be responsible for reviewing, recording and reporting service data from the OSS and the State to the next SR
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Filing of the patient management monitoring (PMM) and program monitoring and evaluation tools.
- To ensure timely updating of EMR (LAMIS) after every clinic visit and triangulating of the EMR (LAMIS) data with data collection tool (DCT) and DHIS.
- Verify all community data including OSS data and report on the DHIS.
- Routinely conduct RADET to ascertain the correct number of KPs on ART and generate list of defaulters to be tracked by Case Managers.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Must possess a relevant Degree / HND from a recognized institution
- 1 year post NYSC experience, in managing project data
- Knowledge of use of the DHIS2 database
- Knowledge of use of the EMR (LAMIS)
- Knowledge of HIV health care is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency, including Word and Excel
Skills and Competency Required:
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook among other
- Must possess good data analysis, report writing, interpretation, and presentation skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- High level of integrity and adherence to professional ethics
- Ability to prioritize, plan and organize workflow to tight timeframes
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks to completion
- The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
- SFH offers professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
23rd June, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
WHO IS Society for Family Health (SFH)?
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organizations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We seek to recruit qualified person to fill the under listed vacant position below in response to our organizational growth:
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: