Position Title: Nursing Officer.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Nursing Officer job opportunity is available at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Provide staff and dependents adequate health care on time
- Help provide health education to staff and dependents in order to increase the overall level of awareness to live healthier lives.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- A qualified and Registered Nurse (RN) and Midwife (RM) with a valid license from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria covering till 2022
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualifications experience specifically in a standard hospital or a reputable medical outfit
- The candidate must be smart, diligent, hardworking, responsible and reliable with high integrity
- In addition, must have the following skill – good human relations with empathy, Microsoft excel, report writing, coordination of medical assistants, time management and patient care skills.
12pm, 5th April, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (saved in their names) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.
WHO IS Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited?
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro – Allied industry in Nigeria. We operate in 4 states in Nigeria namely, Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo states. We belong to a West African group called SIFCA headquartered in ivory Coast.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: