Position Title: Officer Corporate Communications-External (Supervisory).
Job Station: Nigeria.
Officer Corporate Communications-External (Supervisory) job opportunity is available at MTN Nigeria for individuals who possess B.Sc, BA, BEd or HND
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Drive deployment of effective engagement and communication strategy targeted at external stakeholders, towards articulating the MTN point of view and eliciting understanding and empathy for the MTN position.
- Provide high level support in drafting speeches for corporate events, contribute to concept, theme and content for regular corporate publications as well as one-off publications, ensuring high-quality look and feel and engaging, informative content which articulates key business issues.
- Develop alternative relevant content, aligned to MTN Nigeria’s communication speak with a view to positively influence stakeholder perception of MTN and its activities
- Enhance and maintain relationships with Internal stakeholders, responsible interest groups and ecosystem partners to project business initiatives such as brand-building, acquisition and retention, customer education, CSR awareness using multiple external communication channels
- Identify appropriate communication channels to effectively engage the hearts and minds of the public with a view to drive a change narrative in the MTN story.
- Drive continuous professional development of team and self through leveraging human resources career development programs, knowledge management and best practice sharing.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Minimum qualification B.Sc, BA, BEd or HND
Apply Before :-
10th March, 2020.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply button below:
WHO IS MTN Nigeria?
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.View More Jobs at MTN Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: