Position Title: Operations Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Operations Manager job opportunity is available at Retailar for individuals who possess Bsc Degree in: Engineering, Operations, Logistics or related fields.
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall management of logistics including coordination of full-order cycle, align metrics and resources to leverage volume for highest return.
- This position is a key contact to record and track quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times and transport cost while maintaining efficiency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Management of cross border supply chain for Nigeria bound shipment
- Create route to improve delivery fulfilment and customer promise for local and international order
- Diversify logistic partnership for trade route
- Test local and international shipping solution to create most reliable and even faster supply
- Develop systems and processes to improve fulfilment lead-time for Retailar bound shipment
- Constantly improving existing processes and finding means to better supply efficiency and metric
- Rollout and standardize reverse supply chain for international sellers
- Enhancement of Customer Experience/Vendor Experience for Retailar
- Constantly review SKU with poor review and quality
- Manage vendor Payment and logistic recharge
- Cost optimization for international Freight and local clearing
- Negotiate international freight & local clearing cost with 100% reliability
- Develop streamlined reports, dashboards and intermediate indicators
- Create reports on Metric –> Detail–> Why format
- Automate and make dashboards as real time as possible to show performance metric
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Bsc Degree in: Engineering, Operations, Logistics or related fields
- 3+ years of management experience in Supply Chain, Distribution and Logistics in e-commerce fulfillment is highly sought after.
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer
- Clear understanding of Transportation Logistics network management, Retail or Customer Service processes and priorities
- Experience of Six Sigma/ Lean analytical technique is a plus
- Experience of supply chain management and transportation concepts: forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics, delivery performance, carrier negotiation, inventory management, S&OP.
- Understanding of E-Commerce Direct-to-Consumer order fulfilment concepts
Apply Before :-
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.View More Jobs at Retailar
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: