Position Title: Operations and Finance Director.
Operations and Finance Director job opportunity is available at Chemonics International for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Operations and Finance Director will ensure financial and contractual compliance with USAID regulations; establish internal control systems and accounting/financial reporting protocols for subcontractors and grantees; and supervise financial staff and program budget, procurement process, and financial reporting to USAID.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in the financial and operational management of development activities, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Demonstrated knowledge of USG policies, process, and procedures related to finance and administrative management
- Fluency in English required; proficiency in Hausa a plus.
Apply Before :-
24th July, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: NigeriaLEARNRecruit@chemonics.com
Note: Indicate your area of technical expertise in the subject line of your email. Finalists will be contacted.
WHO IS Chemonics International?
Chemonics International – We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.View More Jobs at Chemonics International
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: