Position Title: Operations Manager.
Job Station: Abuja.
Operations Manager job opportunity is available at Creative Associates International for individuals who possess Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, or a related field.
- The Operations Manager oversees all operations as related to logistic, facilities and transportation
Reporting & Supervision:
- This position is located in Abuja, Nigeria, reporting to the Chief of Party.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Establishes operations systems to ensure strong support for program goals.
- Works with the Chief of Party to review operations and objectives, and ensures all aspects of the project are compliant with USAID policies and Creative procedures.
- Identifies and trains staff to support operations.
- Provide oversight of vehicles logs, vehicle maintenance
- Identify vehicle needs and reviews drivers’ timesheet
- Customs clearance forNEI+ properties
- Establish, lead, and implement all logistics and operations process for the project, including drivers and security by strictly following all rules and regulations established by USAID, Creative Associates, and follow all stipulations established by Nigerian law.
- Coordinate transportation, permits, authorizations, insurance, loading and unloading of goods/materials, and financial allocation of related expenses under grants
- Manage project inventory
- Coordinate large-scale training/workshop and events for the project
- Oversee management of project vehicle fleet
- Serve as a key administrative and operational point to ensure project implementation runs smoothly and successfully.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Previous experience working on programs funded by international donors (preferably USAID)
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of USAID procurement rules and regulations required
- Three to five years of previous experience working in operations and administration of USAID programs
- Demonstrated ability to solve challenging and complicated logistical issues
- Experience with budgeting and cost analysis
- Experience managing procurement professionals
- Strong ability to use and develop commodity management tracking systems
- Strong communication skills; Fluency in English and local languages required.
Apply Before :-
22nd June, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume / CV to: email@example.com with “position title” in the email subject line
- Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls.
- Creative Associates International Inc. is an Equal opportunity employer: Disability / Veteran.
WHO IS Creative Associates International?
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.View More Jobs at Creative Associates International
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: