Position Title: Operations Manager.
Job Station: Edo State.
Operations Manager job opportunity is available at Ten Degrees Global for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are recruiting for the position of a service-oriented Operations Manager to oversee the daily operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Ensure that incoming staff complies with company policy
- Keeping customers happy and handling complaints
- Maintaining safety and food quality standards
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce, and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving the product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping
- Analyze and improve organizational process and workflow, employee and space requirements, and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Meet or exceed operations labour budget expectations
- Run a safe, injury/accident-free workplace
- Responsible for all aspects of vehicle and heavy equipment rentals
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors
- Track vendor pricing, rebates, and service levels
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Serve as a primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to equipment quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps on-site. In particular, this includes any issues on-site at client facilities, such as breaking a fence or tape residue on flooring
- Communicate customer issues with the operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
- Training staff to follow restaurant procedures
- Organizing schedules
- Ordering food, linens, gloves and other supplies while staying within budget limitations
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary.
- Oversee activities pertaining to staff management
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves, and with managing and maintaining IT infrastructure
- Manage office budget
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Ensure regular entertainment events in our bar to keep our customers constantly entertained and deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Conduct comprehensive research, price surveys, and competitive analysis in response to market trends
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils, and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and events.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant and bar operations
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting, Hospitality Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years Restaurant experience
- Superb oral and written communication skills;
- Excellence in applying mathematics; application of advanced computing;
- Relevant knowledge of advanced principles related to sales, marketing, administration, management, and customer service.
- Basic Business development skills
- Proven work experience as an Operations Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager, or similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait for staff
- Familiarities with restaurant management software, like OpenTable and PeachWorks.
- Strong leadership, motivation and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Conflict Management
- People Management
- Data Entry and processing Skills
- Budget Development
- Planning and Organizing
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Stress Tolerance
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills.
6th November, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: