Position Title: Operations Officer.
Job Station: Abuja.
Operations Officer job opportunity is available at Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- As the Purchasing Officer the post holder is responsible for managing all purchasing activities; s/he will ensure effective purchasing and regular delivery of goods and services needed by the Organization, which includes going to the market for procurement and market survey purposes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Procurement: Process purchase requisitions / orders within purchasing Period.
- Work with the Store Officer to create a re-order level for purchases
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists
- Work with the admin department to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements
- Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous work experience as an Operations and/or Procurement officer preferably in a health care sector
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or any related discipline
- Certifications in HSE or Procurement and Supply Management is desired
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Ability to develop and deliver effective business and operational plans which are financially relevant.
- Proficient in office management software e.g. MS office – Word & Excel
- Strong operational management ability
- A clear focus on results – sets goals, plans, and prioritizes effectively, monitors efficiency and progress of work against plans.
18th October, 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
- Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply.
- Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WHO IS Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)?
The Olive Prime Psychological Services – We are a new “mental health facility” based in Abuja, currently looking for the best hands that can provide excellent and client focused services.
We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.View More Jobs at Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: