Position Title: Operator / Autopac / Mecahanic - Cement Industry.
Job Station: Benue State.
Operator / Autopac / Mecahanic - Cement Industry job opportunity is available at Dangote Group for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Ensuring reliability of DG sets and auxiliaries for operation process without delay when required. Good knowledge MAN DG. Sets of 8.7MW, Mirrlees DG. Set 3.52MW, Cummins, Caterpillar of 1MW each.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Make DG. Sets available for operation whenever demanded
- Plan and execute with shift engineer the planned maintenance (preventive, predictive, lubrication etc.) for all plant
- Monitoring and controlling fuel consumption of DG. Sets
- Maintain safety and housekeeping system
- Assist shift engineer/supervisor in obtaining desired result in shift
- Be disciplined and reliable on duty.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
Education and Work Experience:
- TRADE TEST 1&2 with minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- OND with Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Operations and maintenance of higher capacity diesel engine power plant.
- Good knowledge of operational activities and maintenance activities of higher capacity DG. Sets
REMUNERATION and benefit:-
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Dangote Group?
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.View More Jobs at Dangote Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: