Position Title: Private Sector Partnerships (PSP) Assistant (Face-to-Face).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Private Sector Partnerships (PSP) Assistant (Face-to-Face) job opportunity is available at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for individuals who possess relevant qualification.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Contribute to the overall development and implementation of the Private Sector fundraising programme;
- Assist in the development and implementation of the overall strategic plan for the Face to Face (F2F) fundraising programme in Nigeria.
- Liaise closely with the outsourced vendors operating F2F fundraising programmes for UNHCR and other related partners and provide location management as needs arise.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of partnerships with various external partners.
- Regularly visit the Fundraisers at the campaign sites to monitor performance and provide motivation.
- Contribute to the development of guidelines, manuals, and policies to ensure a solid Face-to-Face programme led by best practices.
- Maintain active membership of relevant networks and keep up to date with developments in the external environment, relevant research, legislative requirements and fundraising codes of practice, while ensuring the Supervisor is fully informed of relevant developments and their implications.
- Support in the development and management of Face-to-Face budgets, financial targets and expenditure according to UNHCR policies on financial management, sustainability, and best value.
- Ensure all information regarding Face-to-Face is accurate and updated, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and financial reporting to support the effective management of the business and drive performance, supply explanations for variances to actual results and take appropriate action as necessary.
- Any other responsibilities/functions deemed necessary or as delegated by the Supervisor to meet the level of the services in the organization.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Completion of the Secondary Education with certificate/ training in communication, marketing, advertising, international development, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience working independently without close supervision.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with integrity.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple deadlines.
- Experience in answering donor/customer inquiry in person, phone or email.
- Experience with relationship or prospect management systems.
- Previous experience in donor care.
- Knowledge of other UN languages desirable.
- Previous experience in sales.
- Experience of successfully planning, managing and implementing.
- Experience in budget creation and management.
- Knowledge of the United Nations and working within the United Nations an advantage.
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of another relevant UN language or local language. (In offices where the working language is not English).
- Candidates must meet the essential minimum requirements of the position and must be Nigerian Nationals or permanent residency holders.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered.
- For information on UN salaries, allowances and benefits, please visit the portal of the International Civil Service Commission at: http://icsc.un.org
Apply Before :-
11th June, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Motivation, signed Personal History Form and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- No late applications will be accepted
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Shortlisted candidates might be required to sit for a written test and/or oral interview. UNHCR does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, processing or any other fees).
- UNHCR strongly encourages qualified female applicants for this position
- UNHCR seeks to ensure that male and female employees are given equal career opportunities
- UNHCR is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture
- All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
WHO IS United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)?
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was created in 1950, during the aftermath of the Second World War, to help millions of Europeans who had fled or lost their homes. We had three years to complete our work and then disband. Today, over 65 years later, our organization is still hard at work, protecting and assisting refugees around the world.View More Jobs at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: