Position Title: Process Control Officer.
Job Station: Kogi State.
Process Control Officer job opportunity is available at Unicane Industries Limited for individuals who possess Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or relevant field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- To design and monitor the quality, safety, and efficiency of control systems in manufacturing plants.
- Implement process improvements to increase the efficiency and costs of processes.
- Create and implement new strategies to improve productivity for the company, as well as support start-up activities.
- Optimize processes and implement quality control systems
- Design, test, troubleshoot, and oversee implementation of new processes
- Establishing improvements solutions and cost estimates, supervising work and aiding other engineers.
- Identifying supporting service requirements and administering construction progress of assigned projects.
- Monitoring maintenance of Process Control Code and executing application program loads
- Providing day to day plant process automation support and assisting Tech Center and heading small improvements projects.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the field
- Willing to relocate
20th February, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Unicane Industries Limited?
Unicane Industries Limited is over 5 years in Lokoja and is into refining of ethanol and production of Shea-butter from Sheanut.View More Jobs at Unicane Industries Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: