Position Title: Process Operator - Packaging.
Job Station: Osun State.
Process Operator - Packaging job opportunity is available at Anheuser-Busch InBev for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- The Successful candidate will operate and maintain defined packaging equipment and related process in order to achieve optimal effectiveness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Operate equipment in Packaging process areas according to VPO standards
- Constantly review process performance against target, and recording short stops and correcting any out of controls using the VPO tools
- Record waste and movement of product on the appropriate documentation or information systems
- Review trends to identify & resolve problems
- Carry out autonomous operations as defined for the process areas
- Identify defective plant, and report these through to the Process Artisan or Team Leader to assist with resolution
- Assisting the Process Artisan/Machine specialist in executing running repairs on shift
- Carry out the required quality checks and analysis and record the results on the appropriate information system
- Actively participate in shift meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions.
- Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems and improvement opportunities
- Fully understand the team dream and contribute in achieving it
- Make use of relevant communication media (e.g. shift logbook) to stay informed and inform others of issues
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated
- Where problems occur, use the VPO problem solving tools to resolve and record the issues
- Manage PIMS & POMS and take corrective action on negative trends
- Use QFR’s (As per triggers)
- Complete 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members
- Contribute towards Abnormality reports as required
- Complete associated tracking and monitoring operator workstation administration and take action as required
- Complete team room administration as required
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift
- Operate manual and automatic machines on Packaging line as per standards
- Monitor production processes on shift and correct any negative trends
- Ensure process quality and productivity.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc / HND or equivalent in Engineering
- Experience in a packaging process environment
- Minimum 2 years in FMCG environment
- Experience in running a high-speed packaging line.
4th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the deadline.
WHO IS Anheuser-Busch InBev?
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: