Position Title: Procurement Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Procurement Officer job opportunity is available at IO Furniture Limited for individuals who possess Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- To oversee purchases and develop new contracts
- To procure high – quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization.
- To follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of inventory and incoming purchases and supplies, and be responsible for approving purchases
- Monitor business trends and product availability to pay the best price for the company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurture relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identify and research potential new suppliers
Core Working Relationships:
- Store Team
- Technical Team
- Production Team
- Finance Team
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements
- Working with team members and Head of Procurement to complete duties as needed
Key Job Attributes
- Analytical and quantitative decision making skill
- Oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving, creativity
- The ability to Multitask
- The ability to work with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Integrity / Discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sound knowledge of the Company’s products and services
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Package
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- First Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Experience with ERP systems; Microsoft Navision experience is a plus
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Two (2) years previous experience as procurement officer or related position.
Apply Before :-
29th February, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates must be female.
WHO IS IO Furniture Limited?
IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently.View More Jobs at IO Furniture Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: