Position Title: Product Line Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Product Line Manager job opportunity is available at BeeBeeJump International Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- To develop Location Market For the Company
Higher category Solar Development Manager Overall Position Description:
- The Solar Development Manager will originate and develop solar and solar+storage projects throughout the Nigeria. Origination efforts will focus on site acquisition and Higher capacity solar sales, including energy services sales (storage).
- The Solar Development Manager will have energy industry experience, knowledge of the solar and storage industries, and the ability to work successfully with team members in a self-starting fast-paced work environment.
- The Manager should be able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, and be able to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including land owners, utility officials, customers and other strategic partners.
- Responsibilities extend across all phases of Company Business Development including customer relationship management, market-specific strategy and analysis, direct marketing, business development campaign plan creation and execution, and proposal development and management.
- The Solar Development Manager will have a proficiency in modeling complex data sets and an understanding of the ever-changing renewable energy and energy storage policy and regulatory environment.
- The Solar Development Manager will be team-oriented and demonstrate strong reasoning and communication skills, both oral and written.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Directly originate project sales in designated region(s) in Nigeria, including responding to RFP’s, executing business development campaigns in targeted market segments, implementing contact plans with customers, developing and drafting project proposals, interfacing with multiple stakeholders to analyse available data and to structure and propose solar and solar+storage solutions.
- Identify and develop sites that will support solar and solar+storage project opportunities.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of, and become expert in, target regions and markets, including regulatory incentives, and co development opportunities; Identify and implement marketing initiatives and personal/professional outreach in the solar markets and storage markets, including developing origination materials, presenting to industry and customer constituencies, and identifying key marketing strategies and competitive differentiators.
- Initiate and implement origination plans, including establishing Channel Partners,direct users, B2B in more designated region(s) and market(s), identify, filter, engage, and cultivate customer contacts in support of origination strategy and sales campaigns.
- Track, update, coordinate, and originate opportunities directly and with team. Collaborate with other Company team members to provide a coordinated customer approach and outreach effort.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervision of Others:
- Possible supervision of junior business development team members; interaction with other professionals within the Company to support company wide business development efforts.
- To qualify for the role, you must have Bachelor’s Degree with Honors
- Project management skills, plan and an ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience of managing and coaching others.
- 5 – 7 years work experience.
Ideally, You’ll also Have:
- We’re interested in professionals with a genuine interest in providing outstanding services to some of the world’s most influential people.
- Working with people from all backgrounds, from executives and entrepreneurs to investors and families, you’ll use your experience and status as a trusted advisor to maintain and further our reputation for excellence.
What Working at BBJ Offers
- We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
- You will have the flexibility and freedom to outline and manage your work plan and therefore have complete ownership of your role.
- Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and continuous professional career development and initiatives designed to promote your personal and social well-being.
- These include: Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around; Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career; The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
7th September, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: Hr@beebeejump.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS BeeBeeJump International Limited?
BeeBeejump International Limited is a leading solar power company in Nigeria. It is headquartered in Otunba Jobi Fele Way,Ikeja, Nigeria. With a sales and after-sales team of more than 200 in its headquarter alone. Beebeejump prides itself as a leading solar power company in Nigeria as a high-tech enterprise specializing in solar energy technology research, product development, production, and sales. It is a solar product manufacturer and intelligent technology leader in the solar industry, and it is also an Expert in distributed off-grid photo-voltaic system solutions.
We have not only the world’s top solar battery digital control, light power generation, and other areas of technical experts for research and development but also the industry’s experienced product team with more user-friendly products and services.She provides a range of solar power products such as DC power solutions, AC/DC power solutions, and home power solutions. Solar power products can be used in homes, farms, and corporate businesses.View More Jobs at BeeBeeJump International Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: