Position Title: Program Assistant Gender, Mainstreaming and Knowledge Managemen.
Job Station: Abuja.
Program Assistant Gender, Mainstreaming and Knowledge Managemen job opportunity is available at an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization for individuals who possess relevant qualification.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Public Health or relevant field, with at least 2 years’ experience in a training, program management or organizational development role in a similar setting.
- Prior experience working in the field of gender related projects. Familiarity with principles of organizational learning and development, and their link to social change.
- Demonstrated understanding of knowledge management principles and capacity to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning activities.
- Ability to link content development and engagement strategies that facilitate timely, useful delivery of information through project learning platforms and activities.
- Ability to translate technical information into practical guidance, tools and effectively communicate these using print, electronic, social media and presentation media.
- Evidence of work portfolio. Willingness to travel to the field and work in a participatory manner with a variety of populations. Sensitivity to cultures and social systems, and genuine interest in capacity building responses to development issues.
Apply Before :-
27th May, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the “Job Code, Location And Applicant Full Name”; e.g. COM 01, Abuja, ESTHER ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
WHO IS ?
We an indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position below suits your skills and abilities.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: