Position Title: Program Officer.
Job Station: Abuja.
Program Officer job opportunity is available at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Under the supervision of the Project Lead, provide support to the coordination of the PLANE HQ/State offices.
- H/She will support program planning, design, review and ensure adequate monitoring of the program planning and implementation at the HQ/State level as well as strengthen systems for reporting on program progress against stated objectives according to the donor guidelines.
- Also, assist the project lead in development of program strategies, subproject documents, work plans and budgets.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc / BA in Education, Behavioral Sciences, or its recognized equivalent with 5 – 7 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MA degree in education, behavioral sciences, or its recognized equivalent with 3 – 5 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector, NGOs, and CBOs.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, cross cultural and collaborative.
- Outstanding communication skills (Oral and Written).
12th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document with the position applied for and Location well captured in the subject column to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
- The position advertised is in anticipation of a possible award.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.
WHO IS Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)?
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education, and economic initiatives in Nigeria.View More Jobs at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: