Position Title: Project Engineer (Piling or Foundation Works).
Job Station: Bayelsa State.
Project Engineer (Piling or Foundation Works) job opportunity is available at DexNova Consulting Limited for individuals who possess B.Eng or B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- In order to validate the daily progress and quality of these piling works, we are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated graduates with 10 years relevant QA/QC experience in piling, civil and industrial construction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Check location of pile correspond with drawings
- Check the soil report and follow up the drilling to make sure of the efficiency and accuracy of the foundation (pile, Sheet pile, diaphragm, h-beam and so on
- Check and monitor the material manufacturing and piling activities as per the refinery requirement.
- Monitor and ensure that material quantity and blow counts are counted and actual
- Check that pile and shoe has not failed and ensure constant checking on same.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Resident in Bayelsa will only be considered.
- B.Eng or B.Tech in Civil Engineering with specialization and experience in Pile Engineering, structural engineering, construction engineering or Geo-technical engineering.
Apply Before :-
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and location as subject of the mail.View More Jobs at DexNova Consulting Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: