Position Title: Project Management Trainee.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Project Management Trainee job opportunity is available at Brookstone Property Limited for individuals who possess B.Sc Architecture / Civil Engineering / Quantity Survey from a reputable university.
- Brookstone is currently seeking a talented candidate to work with our Operations Team. We are offering the successful candidate a twelve (12) month training program at our office in Nigeria.
- The Operations trainee will work closely with the Project Manager, Construction Team, Finance / Accounts team and other external stakeholders such as agents, attorneys, property owners, and equity partners.
- The expectation is for the Project Management trainee to work closely with the teams and to play a crucial role in the day to day management of Brookstone’s operations portfolio.
- This is an excellent opportunity to put the candidate on the track to be a real estate professional and to work on a wide range of projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- As an employee of Brookstone Property, you will actively contribute to the analysis, development and delivery of our real estate expansion projects. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lies with our people. We support our employee’s personal and professional growth and promote a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Manages the Project Management office
- Project planning and scheduling through the use of MS Project
- Budget Cost sheet and POW reconciliation
- Brief conceptualization to design stage
- Design stage management and review
- Cash flow analysis with budget review
- Tendering and Contract management
- Reporting – Technical, progress and status
- Assist the APM in technical coordination
- Assist APM in site meeting coordination
- Project implementation supervision
- Provide support roles to the Project Manager and the Project team
- Interact with senior management on a daily basis to drive decisions which affect ongoing projects
- Participates in design meetings with the architects, engineers and project team members
- Participates in negotiation meetings with the contractors/consultants, vendors, tenants, etc.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- B.Sc Architecture / Civil Engineering / Quantity Survey from a reputable university
- Must have completed NYSC
- 0 – 2 years experience
- Interest and / or experience in real estate firms
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to produce quality work in a consistent manner.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Adaptability to changing demands.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while under pressure.
- Ability to interact with co-workers, contractors, and/or vendors in an
- articulate, courteous, and business-like manner at all times.
- Results orientated.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including creating models), Word and Power
- Point, Project
Apply Before :-
23rd January, 2020.
- Possibility of accommodation provided
- Transport to and from the office
- Monthly Expense Allowance of N70,000
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Brookstone Property Limited?
Brookstone is a full service real estate development company. We specialize in the entire lifecycle of a real estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing and construction management to delivery and facilities management. We leverage 25+ years of management experience to deliver best in class development services within our projects. Our principals’ track record includes residential, commercial and retail across various markets in Nigeria valued at over $400M. We use a yield driven approach to achieve a development’s highest and best use.View More Jobs at Brookstone Property Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: