Position Title: Public Relations (PR) Executive.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Public Relations (PR) Executive job opportunity is available at Hazon Holdings for individuals who possess Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, English Language, Journalism or similar relevant field.
- A Professional who will be responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating communications strategy in order to support the communication objectives and maximize positive exposure in local, national and international markets.
- We expect the preferred candidate will have a creative mind and excellent communication skills. Also, to be confident in your public speaking and project management abilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Plan, implement and manage public relations strategies and activities
- Measure performance of each activity and event
- Measure and produce reports on PR KPIs for campaigns
- Use different channels to optimize campaign’s reach and success
- Work with marketing team to ensure match with the corporate brand
- Arrange and coordinate interviews
- Research and gather opportunities for sponsorships
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, influencers and politicians
- Stay up to date with PR and industry trends and best practices
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, English Language, Journalism or similar relevant field
- Masters of Art or Professional Certification will be an added advantage
- 3+ years of experience with Brand and Social Media management
Skills and Behaviours:
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Attention to details
- Critical thinker and analytical problem solver
- Must be available to travel
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
WHO IS Hazon Holdings?
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: