Position Title: Quality Assurance Officer (Printing).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Quality Assurance Officer (Printing) job opportunity is available at Lorache Consulting Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Ensuring the compliance of standard operating procedures and their effective utilization in the QA department.
- Ensuring that the total Quality Control functions of the printing job are carried out as per the departmental documented Quality Plan.
- Carrying out On-Line checks of processes jobs.
- Online monitoring of trial jobs
- Liaises continuously with the Production department on quality-related issues as the case may be.
- Report all cases of non-conforming processes and materials and ensure such are captured and resolved.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Quality Assurance Manager
- Assist in carrying out the implementation of ISO 9001:2015 / FSSC 22000 (Food Safety Management System) requirements across the plant.
- Report problems with regards to the FSSC 22000 to the Food Safety team leader, when identified.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- University Degree or Diploma in Chemistry or any other related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years in Packaging or related field in a structured organization
- In-depth knowledge of Quality Management System
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skill
- An accurate record of Log Book.
10th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: