Position Title: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Quality Assurance / Quality Control Officer job opportunity is available at a Reputable Quick Service Restaurant / Outdoor Catering Service for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Food quality assurance managers are responsible for ensuring that food products meet standards set by both their companies and regulatory authorities.
- They may develop and review quality and safety policies and manage audits by third-party inspectors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Monitoring adherence to quality systems and comply with Brand Standards, Governmental Controls and ISO quality standards and maintaining requisite documents.
- Implementing quality systems / procedures like Six Sigma, Lean Sigma in the organization to reduce rejections and ensure zero defect products.
- Ensure all products produced in the commissary meets the restaurant operations quality standards.
- To ensure that only products that meet the company’s quality standards are produced and delivered to customers.
- Managing and maintaining implementation of quality plant and food safety management systems to ensure all products are manufactured in line with the required quality standards
- Organize the Food safety management System built-up of the company, participate in the implementation of the duty and limits of authority in food safety and quality.
- Arrange the training and advertising according the standard of food safety management system.
- Improve the management files about Food Safety in food industry.
- Hold the training for the relevant personnel according the requirement of food safety management files procedure
- Regularly checking and assessing the operation situation of the food safety management system in the company, audit the differences between the actual implementation and standard requirements, and carry out the suggestion and requirement for improvement, in order to reduce and correct the difference between actuality and standard, to make sure the actual result and expected requirement consistent.
- Regularly Monitor the Food Safety Management System for the suppliers.
- Regularly report the operation situation, effect and result of the company’s food safety operational system
- Provide leadership by tracking plant quality leading indicators. Providing timely feedback on potential quality deviation and providing support for rectification of anomaly.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Qualification preferable in Food Science or Food Technology
- Appreciable years in related field in food business is required.
- Must be knowledgeable in MS OFFICE applications
- With Strong leadership skills and interpersonal relationship
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills.
Apply Before :-
10th August, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: