Position Title: Quality Control Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Quality Control Officer job opportunity is available at Hubmart Stores Limited for individuals who possess First Degree in Food Science / Chemistry / Microbiology.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Ensure raw materials and products are tested and conform to company and regulatory standards.
- Assist in product development as well as process auditing and control
- Train and conduct checks, performance management of subordinates in line with company procedure to equip operatives with the necessary skills for effective achievement of departmental objectives.
- Implement and maintain good housekeeping and sanitary practices among staff accordingly,
- Prepare accurate reports in accordance with company procedures and work instruction in order to provide reliable information for the efficient management of the department.
- Participate actively in World Class Operations Management activities as scheduled in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness of QC operations in the stores.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- First Degree in Food Science / Chemistry / Microbiology
- Technical Expertise
- Analytical thinking skills.
Apply Before :-
24th March, 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: email@example.com using “Quality Control Officer” as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Hubmart Stores Limited?
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.View More Jobs at Hubmart Stores Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: