Position Title: Radiographer.
Job Station: Abuja.
Radiographer job opportunity is available at Management FIRST for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Operate diagnostic equipment to examine patients for an illness or injury.
- Developing treatment plans and overseeing the administration of radiotherapy for patients.
- Evaluate patient condition prior to radiotherapy to determine the suitable radiographic technique for treatment.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Associate’s degree in Radiologic Technology, or a Bachelor’ degree in Radiography / Sonography.
- Attention to details.
- IT Skills.
- Teamwork ability.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Management FIRST would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
- Management FIRST is an equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: