Rainoil Limited job vacancies – we are recruiting for the following roles:
- Trading Analyst,
- Procurement Officer,
- Workshop Supervisor.
Apply for Rainoil Limited Jobs.
Rainoil Limited is currently seeking for qualified candidates for immediate employment. Below are the requirements and how to apply for Rainoil Limited jobs online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” and “Location” as subject of the mail.
See the requirements and deadline for each position below:
Job Type: Full Time
- To charter high quality vessels suitable for Rainoil Shipping & Trading requirements. It is also the responsibility and function of this Department to provide appropriate timely and cost-effective shipping and chartering strategy for the company.
- The incumbent will manage commercial and operational processes of all imported product (AGO, DPK and PMS).
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensures that the executed marine charter transactions is within Rainoil Shipping &Trading standard with the lowest possible freight costs meeting Rainoil S&T’s operational standards.
- Ensures the quality of all petroleum products and ensure they are within DPR/SON Standard specifications before they are imported or bought by the company.
- Negotiates chartering transactions
- Co-ordinates with ship brokers and other industry contacts to provide expertise in support of Rainoil S&T’s business.
- Gathers, evaluates and maintains market information in support of commercial requirements.
- Anticipates market direction and identifies trends. Proactively sharing shipping market intelligence with other departments in the organisation.
- Calculates voyage economics as necessary to evaluate charter opportunities.
- Develops and maintains relationships with industry counterparts including ship owners, charterers, DPR, PPPRA and brokers to facilitate and enhance Rainoil S&T’s business.
- Keeps all other departments of the organisation informed of significant issues and changes in the tanker market.
- Supervises demurrage claims preparations and collection.
- Performs other assigned duties as delegated by the COO and MD/CEO from time to time.
- Good University Degree
- 5 years’ experience within an organization with extensive shipping operations and logistics services.
Deadline: 10th July, 2019.
Job Location: Delta
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of Rainoil.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Evaluates vendors offer and determines most cost-effective quality supplies
- Provide a strategic, efficient and flexible procurement service which will deliver optimum value for money, cost savings and best quality of service
- Create system for continuous updating of order status, and tracking till delivery.
- Coordinating execution of the import related activities (customs clearance, road & sea international transportation booking, and other inspection/regulatory agencies.
- Support the Procurement Manager in procurement activities such as the tender process, grant requirements, supplier relationships and contract management for goods and services
- Process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies, procedures and specifications.
- Establish Data Bank of vendors and manufacturers
- RFQs and ERFXs processing and management.
- To assist in the preparation of tender documents to ensure the production of realistic and commercial tenders
- To provide analysis of information and recommendation regarding the awarding of tenders, contracts etc.
Deadline: 9th July, 2019.
Job Location: Delta
- To ensure minimal disruption to service within the Logistics business by overseeing the delivery of planned and reactive truck maintenance support to the Logistics Services business.
- To supervise a team of technicians, allocate workload and drive day-to-day operations in the workshop towards ensuring that truck downtime is minimised or reduced to zero.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement, plan, control and organise the planned preventive and corrective maintenance on Rainoil’s fleet and related equipment to maximise their lifespan and ensure safety
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations
- Provides relevant input to the Manager, Logistics Services for the preparation of the business strategy and annual budgets
- Monitors the delivery of workshop plans and activities in line with the budget, ensuring variances are minimised
- Supports the Manager, Logistics Services to implement and enforce risk management procedures
- Ensures sites have the proper number of trucks that meet the needs of the business
- Regularly reports the progress on each job and quickly communicates delays or concerns with the Manager, Logistics Services
- Reports on manpower overruns or shortfalls
- Acts as a technical adviser on key projects and other areas of the business as requested.
- Identifies staff that require on-going training and liaises with Human Capital to facilitate their enrolment on relevant development interventions
- Supports apprentices and semi-skilled staff and facilitates their acquisition of appropriate technical skills
- Ensures the availability of resources for the technicians to effectively carry out their jobs
- Participates in the selection of new technicians
- Attends to any issues or queries escalated by the technicians
- Ensures compliance to required safety standards and operating procedures
- Creates & maintains a register of all workshop equipment to manage the timely calibration and maintenance of the equipment
- Coordinates vehicle maintenance, maintains relationships with parts vendors, orders parts, and orders diesel fuel and gasoline, as needed.
- Minimum of seven (4) years working experience, preferably in the Technical, logistics, supply chain management and transportation of goods
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc./HND) in Engineering
- Hands-on experience in various technical skills like welding, panel beating, truck maintenance, etc.
Deadline: 9th July, 2019.
About Rainoil Limited.
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: