Position Title: Real Estate Executive.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Real Estate Executive job opportunity is available at Oxford Commercial Services International Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- To seek new prospects;
- To manage Clients;
- To create and manage the database of clientele
- To manage teams and coordinate affairs
- To promote the company’s brand.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Banking, Insurance, Stock Brokerage, Accounting, Public Admin, Economics with at least 3-5 years work experience to assume the required position. Intensive training guaranteed.
- Must be a resident in Lagos State.
- Must be ready to learn new things.
- Internet knowledge is an added advantage.
- Must be ready to process or have an international passport when needed.
- Must be ready for travels anytime.
- Must have the capacity to work under self-supervision
REMUNERATION and benefit:-
- Salary: N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
- Company ambassadorial position, based on performances.
- And many more.
- Free travels and tour.
- Access to a brand new car, based on performances.
- Conducive working environment.
- More experience will be acquired in the professional working environment.
18th December, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Oxford Commercial Services International Limited?
Oxford Commercial Services International Limited is a leading real estate company and we have explored various aspect of real estate, providing real estate solutions and services to our clients in terms of estate development, sales, investment and management. Our mission is to provide a global housing standard by providing the highest number of quality, accessible, comfortable and affordable landed property and houses.View More Jobs at Oxford Commercial Services International Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: