Position Title: Real Estate Marketer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Real Estate Marketer job opportunity is available at Smart Partners Consulting Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- The marketers will be responsible for marketing, advertising and the promotional activities of the company and must be able to take steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and goals of the company through various goals and objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Must be able to Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Degree in any field with at least 3 years work experience.
- Previous work in marketing for real estate, architecture, design or construction industries preferred
- Solution oriented with ability to build relationships across a cross-disciplinary team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience
- Strong communication capabilities, written and verbal, for executive level discussion and influence, comfort and confidence interfacing with and presenting to staff and executives.
- Demonstrable grasp of the Real Estate Development and Property Management
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
23rd November, 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.View More Jobs at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: